Canfor Houston Division Stakeholder Referral packages
Stakeholder referrals are sent out to gather information from a variety of stakeholders on proposed developments in the Skeena Stikine, Nadina, and Fort St. James Natural Resource Districts
The attached maps and KMZ's display the following information;
- The tan outlined blocks have been included in previous stakeholder referral packages
- The purple outlined blocks are new or have had their boundary changed significantly since the last stakeholder referral package.
- The blue outlined blocks have been GPSed (boundary flagging is complete)
- Blue outline with tan dots have been included in previous stakeholder referral packages.
- Blue outline with purple dots are new or have had their boundaries changed significantly.
- Roads show up on the ortho image, as black/gray lines showing existing roads, or as red lines showing proposed roads.
Canfor will continue to abide by government objectives for the Bulkley, Lakes, Morice, and Prince George TSA's, and the approved Forest Stewardship Plans. The objectives in each address values for biodiversity, wildlife, water, fish habitat, timber and outdoor recreation.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss any proposed development please contact Kevin Skarda at (250) 845-5243 or Greg Yeomans at (250) 845-5225. We look forward to your comments and/or meeting with you as we move forward with our proposed activities.